My First Keto Krate Review
If you’ve been on my email list for a while, you know I’ve been talking about starting a keto subscription box for a while. But I have to say I’ve admitted defeat and I bow down to the gods at Keto Krate now (use code WICKEDSTUFFED to get a discount). All I wanted was a monthly keto box and they’re doing all the hard work. Sweet! Thanks guys!
A couple of weeks ago I got their very first box. Now, this box was pretty coveted, it sold out of their max subscriptions basically immediately.
- A few personal keto stories that were not lame or filler, they were actually very cool and well written, keto recipe, and a list of all the ingredients in the box.
- Two quest bars (chocolate chip cookie dough + strawberry cheesecake)
- Eden Organic Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
- Ziggy Marley’s’ Roasted Hempseeds
- Saray Sriracha Mayonnaise (yum!)
- Epic Uncured Bacon
- Krunchy Melts Chocolate Meringues (woah!)
- People’s Choice Beef Jerky (yes!)
- Moon Cheese
I thought the selection was spot on. A little bit of sweet, a little savory, a few protein bars, a condiment, a dessert. Great all around.
I think my favorite of the whole box was the chocolate meringues. I mean, I didn’t even think there was such thing as a delicious keto dessert, and here it was, delivered right to me. The only thing I didn’t like about it, was that there were fewer meringues in the package than a full serving size. Dawhhh.
And you can’t go wrong with beef jerkies and seeds. And quest bars. And I’m telling you, that sriracha mayonnaise is amazing on grilled chicken.