If you know me, you know I’m a huge fan of Keto Bars. They were one of the first keto-friendly snack bars on the scene, and they continue to get better and better every time they revise their recipe. I am already obsessed with their original flavor and their peanut butter flavor, so I was super excited to try their new mint chocolate keto bars when they became my website sponsor this month (Get 10% off when you use the code WICKEDSTUFFED).
Long story short – Mint Keto Bars are great. They are chewy like a brownie, but also melt in your mouth and remind me of the flavor of thin mints – and it’s not a subtle mint, these babies blast off!
The texture is soft and brownie-like, just like their other bars, and super chocolatey (and not fake chocolatey like some other bars I’ve tried, ugh). The mint is ON POINT.
You can eat them at any temperature, but I love them cold! Pair one with a bulletproof coffee (or something similar) for breakfast and start your day with over 25g of Fat.
It also keeps you full for hours, is portable and convenient. Store some at the office, throw it in your purse or diaper bag, and it will fill you up quickly when you need it. I love to bring them on hikes!
Their new Sampler Pack is 5 Chocolate Peanut Butter bars and 5 Mint Chocolate bars, so ordering the Sampler way is a great way to try the new flavor and also the peanut butter, which is crazy good.
If you’re still on the fence, whether it be chocolate, mint, or peanut butter, let me share why I think Keto Bars are awesome overall:
1. Keto Bars can be eaten anywhere. On the job, on a walk, on a bike, on a plane—these babies pack well. There aren’t many nutritionally viable snacks you can bring with you for treks like these, so Keto Bars are the perfect size to bring along.
2. Keto Bars are made with real ingredients. I can’t even tell you how gross I felt about myself when I had to consume some of those “other” bars just for the sake of sustenance on a bike ride or during a long day at the office. Ingredients in the mint bar, for example, are simply: chocolate, coconut, almonds, erythritol (personally my favorite keto-friendly sweetener), cocoa pressed with alkali (aka dutch chocolate), salt, stevia, peppermint oil.
3. Keto Bars are … Keto! There already aren’t many low-carb bars out there and the ones that are are usually also low fat, and low in everything we need. Keto Bars have 19g fat, 7g protein, and only 2g net carbs, clearly made with love using all-natural ingredients. It’s one of the only ketogenic bars that’s not just low carb, but also intentionally high in fat, so you stay fueled and full.
4. Keto Bars are pretty inexpensive. I got an email the other day from a Keto Bar fan that reminded me of how much value you get out of every bar. At about $28 bucks for a pack of 10 (including shipping – it’s only $23 for the box), you’re paying about $2.80 per bar. That’s just as much or less than any of those other bars out there that also happen to be packed with artificial nastiness and taste terrible. I don’t know about you, but Keto Bars is a better investment for me.
5. Keto Bars have fans that are loyal as heck. I mean, clearly you’re seeing my love here, but you’re thinking, “ok Amanda, well they’re sponsoring your site.” But the truth is every word here is my own. I trust you can probably tell the difference between some canned promotional act and true love. Besides, look at the reviews on their site. And I can personally confirm, everyone I’ve ever talked to who has tried one, LOVES them. As you can tell, I do too.
6. Keto Bars help save time. Rather than wasting time and mess in the morning making eggs or something complicated, it’s a lot easier to just grab a Keto Bar and get out the door. And you can rest easy knowing you’ll be satiated with high fat content and protein which gives you plenty of energy to start your day.
7. Keto Bars save energy. Working out is hard enough, you don’t want to waste any more energy trying to think about what to eat to pick you back up afterward. A Keto Bar is perfect before or after the gym as a snack. Throw it in your gym bag and open one up when you get back home.
8. They taste good. That’s what you really care about, right? Do they taste good? YES! Do they taste great? YES! These are the ONLY Keto Bars I consume regularly and share with my friends who are starting keto. And if you tried them many moons ago and didn’t love them then, try them now, as they continue to improve their formula and the current one is pure magic!