|Have you heard? I have a new book coming out that I authored with Rachel Gregory, a board-certified Nutrition Specialist, Athletic Trainer and Strength and Conditioning Coach. It's called the 21-Day Ketogenic Diet Weight Loss Challenge: Recipes and Workouts for a Slimmer, Healthier You and it's available for pre-order now.|
Another super simple, super quick, and super tasty dinner recipe that we make around here at least once a week. While I do most of the cooking around here, this is basically my husband’s signature dish.
- 6 pork cutlets
- 1/2 cup Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- FlavorGod everything (or your favorite seasonings)
- Heat a frying pan to medium
- Pour Italian dressing in a bowl.
- Pour grated parmesan cheese in a bowl.
- Dip each cutlet first in italian dressing and then in parmesan cheese.
- Cook cutlets in pan for about 15 minutes or until cooked though.
Disclosure: I'm not a nutritionist or a medical professional. The recipes and articles on this blog should not replace the advice of your doctor. Also, I only recommend products that I have used and love, but in these cases I may use Amazon.com affiliate links, which means I get paid a small commission if you buy the product. A girl's gotta pay for all these ingredients you know! :)