There are a bajillion keto pancakes floating out there on the web, so today I decided to mix up my own. I made this recipe based on memory of the terrible mixes I found online before, and tried to improve. I’d say I did because these came out great!
Cream Cheese Keto Pancakes
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 to 1 packet of Stevia in the Raw (or whatever Stevia you like)
- Blend or beat together all of the ingredients until smooth.
- You’ll make two pancakes, so heat up a non-stick pan or skillet with butter or coconut oil on medium-high.
- Make them just like you would normal pancakes. Try to cook it most of the way on one side and then flip!
- Top with butter and/or a sugar-free maple syrup (check your labels, they aren’t all created equal!)
They will taste quite a bit like french toast!
Howard’s Maple Syrup is the only sugar-free syrup I could find that was also carb free. I’m not sure it’s actually syrup, but it’s still tasty!
Anyway, they tasted like FRENCH TOAST. So awesome. And no bread whatsoever and only about 2-4 carbs for the whole serving!