Keto Recipe: Keto Pancakes Recipe (with cream cheese!)
When I first started keto over a decade ago, there wasn’t a Pinterest full of ideas online, so those of us on keto had to make up our own recipes and rules. These keto pancakes are one of the first recipes I ever made, and I’ve been working on it ever since. This is by far my favorite version, it’s so much like the real thing!
The coconut flour in this keto pancakes recipe helps keep the pancakes together, rather than crumbling like almond flour tends to do. It also helps them crisp up in the pan. I really like Lakanto’s Monkfruit Maple Syrup (use code WICKEDSTUFFED to save 20%)
Keto Pancakes Recipe (with cream cheese!)
Prep Time: 2 minutes | Cooking Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 7 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 5g Net Carbs|365 Calories | 19g Fat | 8g Carbs | 17g Protein | 3g Fiber
- 2 oz cream cheese
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 1/2 to 1 packet of Stevia in the Raw (or whatever Stevia you like)
- Blend or beat together all of the ingredients until smooth in a bowl or blender.
- Heat a medium skillet, and grease with a healthy amount of salted butter or coconut oil and bring to medium-high heat.
- Expect to make two pancakes, one at a time. They will be thinner than traditional pancakes, but you’ll make them just the same. Cook most of the way on one side (wait until you see the bubbles), then flip!
- Once you’ve made and plated your pancakes, top them with butter and berries and/or sugar-free maple syrup (check your labels, they aren’t all created equal!)
Oh, and pssst, this recipe is in my Keto Life Handbook / Cookbook!