It’s hot, gooey, cinnamon-y, and it might sound crazy, but this super simple recipe is also fatty and amazing. If you get the good organic whole milk ricotta cheese (or make it yourself), it’s less than a carb per (very filling) serving. Every keto person I’ve given this recipe to thinks I’m cray, but once they try it, they’re a total convert. The key is to get high-quality ricotta because some of the grocery store stuff is 7 net carbs when the local and organic stuff can be 1 net carb or less. It’s worth it to seek out the good stuff!
- 1/2 cup ricotta cheese (2 net carbs or less)
- 2 tbsp grassfed butter (salted or unsalted is fine -- I do it both ways)
- 3 shakes of cinnamon from the jar
- Your favorite sweetener (I used 1 tsp Torani's sugar-free vanilla syrup)
- Microwave covered for about 30 seconds to 1 minute until hot.
- Mix and enjoy!
- Macros: NET CARBS: 2g | Calories: 362 | Carbs 3g | Fiber 1g | Sugar 0g | Fat 31g | Protein 14g
Disclosure: I'm not a nutritionist or a medical professional. The recipes and articles on this blog should not replace the advice of your doctor. Also, I only recommend products that I have used and love, but in these cases I may use Amazon.com affiliate links, which means I get paid a small commission if you buy the product. A girl's gotta pay for all these ingredients you know! :)