I’m convinced that there’s no better combination in this universe than chicken, bacon, avocado and creamy caesar dressing. And you don’t even need to add lettuce to this dish although I do every once in a while when I’m looking for a little more bulk in my salad. It’s absolutely perfect for lunch. It’s easy to make and packs well, just don’t mix until you’re ready to eat!
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 1 chicken breast, (grilled / pre-cooked)
- 1 cup crumbled bacon (about 4 slices)
- creamy caesar dressing (to taste - I used Marie's - about 3 tbsp per salad)
- Optional: lettuce, if you want a bigger meal
- Tip: Earlier in the week, it's best to pre-cook your bacon and grilled chicken breasts to make this salad lickety split during the week.
- Slice avocado in half, twist, and discard pit. Slice in half, then easily remove the shell. Slice into about 1" slices.
- Slice your pre-cooked / grilled chicken breast into slices.
- Between two bowls, combine avocado slices, chicken breast, and crumbled bacon.
- Top with a few dollops of creamy caesar dressing and lightly toss (careful not to smoosh the avocado).
- If you want a bigger meal, toss with your preferred amount of lettuce.
- Net carbs: 3
- Calories: 417
- Fat: 34
- Carbohydrates: 8
- Fiber: 5
- Protein 24
Disclosure: I'm not a nutritionist or a medical professional. The recipes and articles on this blog should not replace the advice of your doctor. Also, I only recommend products that I have used and love, but in these cases I may use Amazon.com affiliate links, which means I get paid a small commission if you buy the product. A girl's gotta pay for all these ingredients you know! :)