St. Patrick’s Keto Pancakes
What makes these keto pancakes so festively ready for St. Patty’s Day? Well, they’re shaped like shamrocks, and served alongside some corned beef! How’s that for festive?!
Bonus: get yourself a metal shamrock cookie cutter to make shamrock shaped pancakes!
St. Patrick’s Keto Pancakes Recipe
Prep Time: 5 minutes | Cooking Time: 5 minutes | Total Time: 10 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 2g Net Carbs| 108 Calories | 7g Fat | 4g Carbs | 7g Protein | 2g Fiber
*The nutrition information is per pancake. Be sure to add any net carbs for toppings like butter or sugar-free maple syrup.
- 1/2 ripe avocado, medium-sized
- 4 eggs
- 3/4 tsp cinnamon
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tsp your preferred keto-friendly sweetener
- Green food coloring
- Optional: Top with butter or your favorite sugar-free maple syrup
- Also optional: Serve with Corned Beef & Cauli Hash
- Blend or beat together all of the ingredients until smooth in a bowl or blender (chef’s choice!)
- Heat a medium skillet, and grease with a healthy amount of salted butter or coconut oil and bring to medium-high heat.
- Expect to make four pancakes, one at a time. They will be thinner than traditional pancakes, but you’ll make them just the same. Cook most of the way on one side (wait until you see the bubbles), then flip!
- If you decide to make shamrock shapes, remove your keto pancakes from the pan and let cook on a cutting board. Once they are cool to the touch, use a metal shamrock shaped cookie cutter.
- Once you’ve made and plated your pancakes, top them with butter and/or sugar-free maple syrup (check your labels, they aren’t all created equal!)