There are few chocolate things I love more than brownies, and when I want a good keto “cheat”, I may even pair some with red wine! When I found out that Perfect Keto came out with a chocolate version of their MCT Oil Powder, I knew I needed to use it to make some perfectly chocolatey brownies that were both rich AND full of glorious healthy fats!
Fat Bomb Sea Salted Chocolate Brownies
Makes 9 brownies | 2 net carbs each
Per brownie: 188 calories, 17g fat, 6g carb, 4g fiber, 6g protein
- 1 ripe medium avocado (just the meat)
- 3 eggs
- 4 tbsp butter (softened)
- 1 oz unsweetened baker’s chocolate, roughly chopped into several smaller pieces
- 1 cup super fine ground almond flour
- 1/4 cup Perfect Keto’s Chocolate MCT Oil Powder
- 1/2 cup granulated Swerve (or Stevia/Erythritol mix sweetener of your choice)
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cream of tartar
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- flaked sea salt (Maldens Sea Salt)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease an 8×8 brownie/cake pan.
- In a food processor or blender, blend avocado until smooth.
- In a bowl, microwave butter and chocolate for 30 seconds until butter is completely melted, then mix the two together until chocolate is also melted.
- – Combine the rest of the ingredients until a smooth batter.
- – Pour into greased brownie pan and bake for 15-20 minutes until a fork comes out mostly clean, then remove and let cool on the counter.
- – Garnish with sea salt flakes and serve.
Perfect Keto, is my sponsor this month, and makes several different types of products for keto-ers such as flavored exogenous ketones, flavored grass-fed collagen, and MCT oil powder.
I’m particularly fond of their MCT Oil Powder. We all know that coconut oil is amazing, and what Perfect Keto did was not only concentrate the best parts of the coconut (the MCT’s), they turned it into an awesome creamy powder. I like it because I travel a lot and the oil can be a messy thing to bring along on trips without worrying that your Ziploc will open and you’ll end up with a big fat oil stain on all your clothes. The MCT Oil Powder is great because you can just scoop it into a ziploc or bring the small 12oz container with you. (By the way you can get 20% off your order this month by using the code “wickedstuffed”.)
If you’re interested, check out their Chocolate MCT Oil powder, and when you make this recipe, let me know what you think!
Disclosure: I'm not a nutritionist or a medical professional. The recipes and articles on this blog should not replace the advice of your doctor. Also, I only recommend products that I have used and love, but in these cases I may use Amazon.com affiliate links, which means I get paid a small commission if you buy the product. A girl's gotta pay for all these ingredients you know! :)