As soon as the weather starts getting warm, I have Sangria on my mind. Call me basic, but any opportunity to include fruit and wine in my drink is a win. For this keto Sangria recipe all you need is wine, Everly’s peach mango drink mix, and whatever fruit you have on hand, though I vote for at least some strawberries.
A glass of white wine generally has 3-4 carbs per glass.
Everly’s peach mango drink mix is 0 net carbs, natural, caffeine free, sweetened with the stevia leaf and colored with veggies. If it’s 9am and it’s not Sangria-time quite yet, it also makes your water taste amazing, so you can drink more of it.
If it’s totally Sangria time but you only have red wine, then make my Berry Red Keto Sangria, which I made with their Pomegranate Berry flavor.
If you want yourself some Everly, use this link and code WICKEDSTUFFED to save 15%, and I’ll get some credit too, which is nice all around. I have a whole list of keto cocktails using Everly.
Note because I know the keto police will weigh in if I don’t: Alcohol isn’t technically 100% if you’re in a strict keto mode, but for everyday maintenance, a dry white wine won’t kill ya (unless it will, that ain’t medical advice, ya’ll).
White Peach Keto Sangria
This white peach keto sangria tastes remarkably like the one you may already know and love. It’s luscious and sweet, gets you tipsy, and if you soak the strawberries long enough, they get even better.
- 1/8 tsp peach mango Everly
- 2 tbsp water
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 1/4 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup peach seltzer (optional: plain seltzer)
- In a large cocktail shaker, add Everly and 2 tbsp water. Use a spoon to mix until it’s smooth.
- To the cocktail shaker, add wine and strawberries. Let sit for at least an hour in the fridge, or if you’re impatient and ready to go, add the strawberries to the bottom of two wine glasses instead.
- Add 4 cubes of ice to the cocktail shaker, cap, and shake vigorously.
- Pour into two large wine glasses, and top off with seltzer. Enjoy!
The net carbs on this aren’t ideal, but if you want to knock it down to 3-4, just nix the strawberries.
Disclaimer: Everly is a sponsor of WickedStuffed, however, I only accept sponsorship from companies of products that I already use and love, so that you’re always getting my honest opinion.
Had a little trouble finding peach seltzer but I finally got it. Loved this sangria <3
I would love me some sangria! Keto police, excuse me and let me enjoy this one in peace. Thanks for the tips 🙂