A month ago I got a Keto Bar in one of my monthly Keto subscription boxes. The simple ingredients looked awesome—dark chocolate, raw coconut, eggs, heavy cream, butter, stevia—and the texture was closer to brownie than say, the taffy-like but shockingly dry consistency of a Quest bar (bleck).
One bite of a Keto Bar and I was all OMG husband, you have to try this. After that he made me split the rest. This is marriage, folks.
See, Keto Bars aren’t just some Keto bar, they are the Keto bar if you ask me. Packed with all the nutritional and keto benefits of coconut, while still maintaining a super chewy brownie-like chocolate fix in the process.
- 19g fat, 7g protein, and only 2g net carbs, clearly made with love using all-natural ingredients.
- Ingredients are simply: dark chocolate, raw coconut, eggs, heavy cream, butter, potassium sorbate (originating from mountain ash trees) and stevia.
- You can throw them in your bag and go, or bring one for lunch (something I’ve done every day this week) or bring them to the gym.
- It’s the only ketogenic bar that’s not just low carb, but also intentionally high in fat, so you stay fueled and full.
By some magical mystery of fate, KetoBars reached out to me the same day I tried their bar for the first time, and signed up to be my February sponsor of the month. So while I have to disclose that to you, these words are all mine, and the truth is, it was love at first bite.
Want to hear a true story? The awesome folks at Keto Bars sent me a bunch of samples for the month, and just three days into the month I was looking at my new beloved stash and already planning to buy at least two boxes myself before this month is over. I just can’t ration, they’re too good.
Part of my reasoning is that I want to let you in on the goods. I’m positive once you try one, you’re going to want more, and you’ll be dreaming sweet chocolate coconut dreams.
The verdict: I have three Keto Bars up for grabs and I’ll send one to three people. Maybe more. (Update: contest is over, and winners have been contacted! Enjoy!)
To win, all you need to do is:
- Like KetoBars on Facebook
- Like WickedStuffed on Facebook
- Retweet my recent Tweets below about this Keto Bars contest.
Then comment on this article letting me know you’ve completed all the above and professing your undying need to try a bar (I can tell my instagram followers are already excited — thanks peeps!).
— Amanda C. Hughes (@wickedstuffed) February 5, 2016