Though this no-bake pumpkin pie mason jar cheesecake recipe serves one, you can make multiples for dinner parties where you need a keto-rific dessert idea. This creamy pumpkin cheesecake tastes like what would happen if spicy pumpkin pie and sweet cheesecake had a love affair.
No-Bake Pumpkin Pie Mason Jar Cheesecake Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes, plus 3 hours to chill | Total Time: 3 hours 10 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 3g Net Carbs| 475 Calories | 49g Fat | 5g Carbs | 7g Protein | 2g Fiber
- 2 tbsp almond meal
- 4 1/2 tsp, divided butter
- 1/4 cup cream cheese
- 2 tbsp heavy (whipping) cream
- 2 tbsp 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp sugar-free vanilla sweetener
- 1/8 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- pinch ground nutmeg
- In a microwave-safe mug, combine the almond meal and 1 1/2 teaspoons of butter and microwave on high for 30 seconds. Stir the butter and almond meal together and use a spoon to flatten the mixture into the bottom of the mug to form a crust.
- In a small bowl or single serve blender, cream together the cream cheese, heavy cream, pumpkin, sweetener, pumpkin pie spice, and the remaining 3 teaspoons of butter.
- Pour the mixture into the mug, sprinkle it with a little nutmeg, and refrigerate for 3 hours before serving. If you’d like you can top with a little more whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg. Enjoy!
This recipe comes from my best-selling cookbook, The Wicked Good Ketogenic Diet Cookbook.Print
If you wish, sprinkle this keto maple-orange spice cake with a little more cinnamon and/or top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and a little orange zest.
- Crack the egg into a small mason jar or microwave-safe mug and use a fork to lightly beat it. Add the sweetener, maple, and orange extracts, and stir to combine.
- In a small bowl, mix the almond flour, baking powder, and cinnamon, then add the mixture to the mason jar and stir to blend.
- Stir in the ghee then microwave the mason jar on high for 2 minutes.
- The cake can be eaten right from the jar (let it cool for a moment first, it will reduce in size quickly) or inverted onto a plate. If you wish, sprinkle this maple-orange spice cake with a little more cinnamon and/or top with a dollop of fresh whipped cream.
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 392
- Fat: 37g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 67g
Keywords: Pumpkin Pie