Just when you thought your dessert life was confined to berries and eggs, know that watermelon is made of mostly water and is a lovely occasional treat. With a little added fat from the sour cream, it’s even keto-encouraged.
- ¾ cup seeded watermelon chunks
- ¼ cup raspberries
- 2 tablespoons organic sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Sugar-Free Vanilla Bean Sweetener
- ¼ teaspoon freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup freshly whipped cream (made from whipping heavy cream)
- In a blender, combine the watermelon, raspberries, sour cream, sweetener, lemon juice, and mint.
- Pulse until smooth.
- Pour the soup into a small bowl and top with the whipped cream. Serve immediately.
Disclosure: I'm not a nutritionist or a medical professional. The recipes and articles on this blog should not replace the advice of your doctor. Also, I only recommend products that I have used and love, but in these cases I may use Amazon.com affiliate links, which means I get paid a small commission if you buy the product. A girl's gotta pay for all these ingredients you know! :)