There’s something about not eating sugar that makes everything taste amazing. It makes strawberries taste like they’re fresh from the fields, and really simple keto “desserts” taste like a bite of heaven. I swear I have entirely new tastebuds while eating ketogenically and it makes me appreciate food so much more.
Speaking of which, this happy accidental dessert came about when I was seeking something sweet, but also fresh. Ultimately, this tastes as if you’re eating the batter to an unbaked strawberry muffin, and that’s what I named it as so! I hope you love it, it’s on a regular dessert rotation for me.
- 1 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Steviva Blend + 1 tbsp hot water, mixed (or 2 tbsp sugar-free vanilla syrup)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tbsp coconut flour
- 2 tbsp almond flour
- 3 strawberries (chopped)
- In a mug, melt cream cheese and butter in the microwave (or in a saucepan if you prefer).
- Add Steviva Blend, hot water, and vanilla extract and mix.
- Add the coconut flour and almond flour and mix again.
- Finally, add in chopped strawberries and mix into a dough, then enjoy!
- Steviva Blend is my sponsor of the month. It is an erythritol and stevia blend, and I think they've done a great job at the ratio of erythritol to stevia that eliminates bitterness from the stevia, and minimizes the cooling effect of erythritol. If you don't have it on hand (I suggest you do), then you can use 2 tbsp of your preferred sugar-free vanilla syrup, and omit the water and vanilla extract.
Disclosure: I'm not a nutritionist or a medical professional. The recipes and articles on this blog should not replace the advice of your doctor. Also, I only recommend products that I have used and love, but in these cases I may use Amazon.com affiliate links, which means I get paid a small commission if you buy the product. A girl's gotta pay for all these ingredients you know! :)