Bleu cheese and bacon, is there any better combo? I didn’t think so. When I was overstocked with zoodles from testing out a bunch of different spiralizers, I knew one recipe I’d be making would involve both of these magical ingredients.
Not to mention, it’s basically the easiest recipe ever, so enjoy! And if you want to bring it to your next BBQ, just triple or quadruple the recipe!
- 4 cups of zucchini noodles
- 1 cup fresh spinach
- 1/3 cup thick/chunky bleu cheese dressing
- 1/3 cup crumbled bleu cheese
- 1/2 cup crumbled bacon
- fresh cracked pepper (to taste)
- Toss all the ingredients together and enjoy!
- You could add fresh broccoli too!
Disclosure: I'm not a nutritionist or a medical professional. The recipes and articles on this blog should not replace the advice of your doctor. Also, I only recommend products that I have used and love, but in these cases I may use Amazon.com affiliate links, which means I get paid a small commission if you buy the product. A girl's gotta pay for all these ingredients you know! :)