These thick-cut slow cooker ranch pork chops are coated in a flavorful dry ranch rub that you’ll make yourself (with plenty of left-over for other recipes!), then slow-cooked to juicy, mouth-watering perfection. These slow cooker ranch pork chops are also wonderful when served with a fresh salad or wilted greens and garlic. They also make the perfect meal for a busy weeknight because they are so simple to make.
Slow Cooker Ranch Pork Chops
Prep Time: 10 minutes | Cook Time: 2 hours | Total Time: 2 hours 10 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 4g Net Carbs| 494 Calories | 36g Fat | 5g Carbs | 36g Protein | 1g Fiber
- 2 thick-cut pork chops
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp onion powder
- 1 tbsp + 2 tsp dried parsley
- 1 tbsp garlic salt
- 1 tbsp dried oregano
- 1 tbsp sweet cream buttermilk powder
- 2 tsp dried dill
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp dried basil
- 1/4 tsp dried thyme
- 1/4 tsp celery salt
- 1 cup chicken broth (You can also use beef broth)
- In a small bowl, stir together all the dry seasonings. You will use 1 tablespoon of rub for every pound of pork in this recipe. Store any unused rub in an airtight container for later use.
- Pour the broth into the slow cooker. Coat each pork chop with rub and place in the slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on low until the internal temperature of the chops reaches 145 degrees F, about 2.5 hours. Serve hot.