Do you ever miss cereal on keto? Especially when I have a cold or don’t feel well, all I want to do is curl up with some bad TV and eat a bowl of cereal. I’ve made a few keto cereals in the past, but this one is a keto granola and has a totally new (and so very simple) spin. You can make this in about 15 minutes, and 10 of that is baking! Here’s the recipe, I love it!
- 1 cup sliced almonds
- 1 cup unsweetened coconut flakes
- 1 cup diced walnuts
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 packs Splenda Naturals (a stevia/erythritol blend I prefer, but you can sweeten to taste w/ your own sweetener you have on hand).
- 2 tbsp coconut oil, melted
- Preheat oven to 375
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a medium sized bowl, toss all ingredients together.
- Spread out mixture over the baking sheet in as much of a single layer as you can.
- Add to oven and bake for about 10 minutes, or until mixture begins to brown (keep an eye on it, oven times may vary).
- Remove, mix again and enjoy in a bowl with cold unsweetened almond milk.
- To store, add to a ziplock bag with a paper towel to absorb any moisture.
Disclosure: I'm not a nutritionist or a medical professional. The recipes and articles on this blog should not replace the advice of your doctor. Also, I only recommend products that I have used and love, but in these cases I may use Amazon.com affiliate links, which means I get paid a small commission if you buy the product. A girl's gotta pay for all these ingredients you know! :)