Blackberry Sage Cheesecake Singles
These little blackberry sage cheesecake singles infuse sage into delightfully rich blackberries and could easily be adapted for triple the play at larger parties using shot glasses.
Blackberry Sage Cheesecake Singles Recipe
Prep Time: 3 hours 15 minutes| Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
Nutritional Facts: 6g Net Carbs| 564 Calories | 53g Fat | 8g Carbs | 10g Protein | 2g Fiber
- 2 cups of fresh blackberries
- 3 fresh sage leaves
- 1 cup hazelnuts
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 12 oz, softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tbsp sugar-free vanilla syrup
- In a small single-serve blender, pulse 1 cup blackberries and the sage leaves. Chop the second 1 cup of blackberries and combine. Set aside.
- Clean blender, then add macadamia nuts and hazelnuts and pulse until smooth like a crumbled crust, not nut-butter-smooth. Set aside.
- One last time in the blender, combine cream cheese, heavy cream, and vanilla syrup.
- In the bottom of six small 8 oz glasses or mugs, layer the nut mixture first, then the cream cheese mixture, then the blackberry mixture on top.
- Chill for at least 3 hours or overnight to thicken, then enjoy!
This recipe comes from my holiday cookbook, Keto All the Way!