Full disclosure, I know not everyone has or likes a microwave, but my preferred (easy) method is to melt the butter in the microwave, in stoneware because it will stay warm. If you want to use a double-broiler to melt the chocolate, that is up to your preferences, however, I’m going for simple and easy. That said, let’s move on:
- Prepare all of your ingredients so that this recipe comes together quickly (the butter will separate as it cools). Measure your add-ins, chop your chocolate, and if you’re adding chopped nuts or smashed pork rinds, do that all now.
- When you’re ready, add butter to medium-sized stoneware bowl, and put in the microwave covered for about a minute. It may take up to 2 minutes for the butter to totally melt, so after the first minute, microwave for 20-second increments until the butter is totally melted.
- Add instant coffee and whisk until dissolved. If after a couple of minutes it’s not totally dissolved, don’t worry about it, and move on.
- Add chopped baker’s chocolate and mix until it’s totally melted into the butter. If your butter cools and the chocolate stops melting, just add back to the microwave for another 20 seconds and keep mixing until it’s totally smooth.
- Add Stevia Glycerite and vanilla extract and mix, then slowly add Swerve Confectioner’s while whisking, until smooth. Add heavy cream and whisk again.
- Now taste – if you want it sweeter, add one drop of Stevia Glycerite at a time and taste again.
- When it’s how you like it, fill the molds halfway.
- Sprinkle chopped peanuts into each mold, then fill the remainder of the mold with more chocolate mixture.
- Add to the freezer for at least 3-4 hours, then remove from molds and enjoy.