Berry Berry Good Cream Cheese Keto Ambrosia
And just when you thought you had nothing but broccoli salad to bring to the BBQ! Cream Cheese Ambrosia to the rescue!
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 small servings at 3 net carbs each or 3 large at 6 net each. 1x
- Category: Desserts
- 1 large package of sugar-free cherry gelatin, prepared and chopped (yes chopped)
- 3 cups, roughly chopped mixed berries (chopped strawberries, blueberries and/or raspberries)
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 oz, cubed room temperature organic cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 4 packets Splenda Naturals or 1 tbsp Steviva Blend
- In a chilled bowl (add to the freezer for about 5 minutes), add heavy cream, then use a hand mixer for 3-5 minutes until it becomes whipped cream and can make peaks.
- Add sweetener and vanilla and whip again. Add cream cheese and blend for another couple minutes until smooth (or mostly smooth).
- Gently fold in the mixed berries.
- Now gently fold in the sugar-free gelatin.
- Serving Size: 6 small servings at 3 net carbs each or 3 large at 6 net each.
- Calories: 494
- Fat: 47g
- Carbohydrates: 3g/6g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: Cream Cheese Ambrosia