Dear potential sponsor, buddy, pal, new BFF, partner in foodie crime,
Thank you for considering sponsoring my site. You won’t regret it.
In 2016, WickedStuffed received an average of 150,000 page views per month—growing at a rate of 30% or more every month—who are seeking naturally low-carb recipes using whole foods. There are more than 24,000 highly active email subscribers who ring in an 11% click-through rate, while the industry average is just 2.6%. The open rates on my emails are also 32% while the industry looms at 24%. Not to mention, WickedStuffed recipes on Pinterest have tens of thousands of re-pins.
Also, there’s no other food blogger out there that can get your product out there as strategically as I can. Although WickedStuffed is a hugely popular low-carb, paleo-friendly recipe and health blog, I’m also the CEO of a content marketing agency. Writing and promoting content is what I do. I have authored several marketing books, taught workshops all over the world, and published more than 1,000 articles and ebooks on content marketing, SEO, and social media. In fact, I’ve been in the magazine publishing industry for almost a decade. You will get the bang for your buck, I promise. And here’s why.
My ad packages are simple. I sell entire site-wide sponsorships, and I welcome one sponsor per month. Your product is my only promotional priority, featured on every page of WickedStuffed.com, in email, and in social media.
What you’ll get for a whole month:
(Scroll down to see monthly rates)
- Leaderboard ad in the header of the site (dimensions: 100h x 350w)
- Square ad in the top right sidebar of every page on the side (dimensions: 250h x 350w)
- Middle leaderboard ad in the middle of every article (dimensions: 100h x 700w or text ads)
- Two dedicated email ad spots (dimensions: 150h x 600w or text ads) in every weekly email
- One dedicated promotional email to my list (you provide the copy/images)
Blog post sponsorship:
- First month: A review of your product.
- Months thereafter: A recipe that features your product OR a giveaway (you provide the products).
- A mention in my Twitter profile (April is sponsored by @yourcompany)
- One Tweet per week with whatever message you choose
- One post on Facebook per week featuring whatever message you choose
- Mentions on Instagram throughout the month
- Pins on Pinterest
- January – $1,500 – Reserved
- February – $1,500
- March – $1,000
- April – $1,000
- May – $1,000
- June – $1,500
- July – $1,500 – Reserved
- August – $1,000
- September -$500
- October – $500 – Reserved
- November – $500
- December – $1,000
Amount is due in full at the time of reservation.
(Rates are based on historical peak traffic seasons throughout the year).
- $1,500 – average of 200,000+ visits per month
- $1,000 average of 125,000 visits per month
- $500 – average of 110,000 visits per month