This sugar-free lavender vanilla syrup infuses recipes like ketogenic pancakes, mug cakes, and iced teas with a bouquet of lavender flowers and comes up to about 1 net carb per teaspoon.
- In a small saucepan, bring the water to a boil over high heat.
- Reduce the heat to low and mix in the lavender, erythritol, stevia, and vanilla. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Strain the syrup into a glass jar through several layers of cheesecloth or a fine-mesh strainer. If the sweetener solidifies a bit, throw it in the blender until smooth.
- Cover the jar and refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.
- Category: Dranks
- Serving Size: 48 (1 tsp servings)
- Calories: 0
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 0g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 0g
Keywords: Sugar-Free Lavender Simple Syrup