Red Pepper Pesto Chicken in Cucumber Rolls
There’s no combo I love more than pesto and red peppers. These fresh little Red Pepper Pesto Chicken in Cucumber Rolls make a tasty little lunch!
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 Serving 1x
- Category: Lunch
- 1/2 cup, shredded chicken
- 2 tbsp of pesto
- a pinch of shredded parmesan cheese
- 1/4 of a chopped red pepper
- 1, halved and cored cucumber
- salt and freshly cracked black pepper to taste
- Halve and core your cucumber.
- Combine the remaining ingredients.
- Fill your cucumber with the chicken mixture and enjoy!
Depending on the pesto you use, your macros could change. Use My Fitness Pal’s recipe calculator to get more accurate net carb totals.
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 625
- Fat: 33g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 97g
Keywords: Red Pepper Pesto Chicken in Cucumber Rolls