This keto fruit salad recipe is one serving so that it can be easily modified to however many you want to serve. It’s super quick to mix up and have a nice dessert, or you can multiply it by twelve and make it a party!
- 1 cup of mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, blackberries)
- 1 chopped sage leaf
- 2 tbsp mascarpone
- 1 vanilla bean
- 1/2 tbsp heavy cream
- In one bowl mix berries and chopped sage.
- In another bowl, mix together mascarpone cheese, vanilla bean pulp, and heavy cream.
- Microwave cream mixture for 10 seconds and mix.
- Add cream to mixed berries and enjoy.
- Category: Dessert
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 214
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: Keto Fruit Salad