Raspberry Lemon Butter Bars *NEW COOKBOOK DRAFT*
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30-40 minutes
- Total Time: 40-50 minutes
- Category: Breakfast
- 3 cups fine-ground almond flour
- 3/4 cup granulated erythritol sweetener
- 1 lemon (zest + 2 tbsp juice)
- 1/2 tsp xanthan gum
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch of salt
- 1 tbsp flaxseed flour (alternate: coconut flour)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup of fresh raspberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9” pie plate.
- In a large bowl, mix the almond flour, sweetener, lemon zest, xanthan gum, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flaxseed flour until thoroughly combined.
- Add butter, vanilla extract, and eggs to the dry ingredients, and mix thoroughly into a batter. Add raspberries last and gently fold into batter.
- Spoon batter into your greased pie plate, then bake for 30-40 minutes.
- Allow to cool, then slice and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 341
- Fat: 32g
- Carbohydrates: 9g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 9g