Oh, my keto loves, I’d like to introduce you to my new love: low carb ham and chicken salad wraps. It was born at a conference where I was faced with a deli meat platter and salads. I went for it. It was great.
- 2 slices of nitrate free sliced ham
- 1/2 cup, cooked and chopped bacon
- 1 cup, cooked and shredded chicken
- 1/2 mayonnaise
- 1 chopped hard-boiled egg
- Prepare your filling ingredients then combine. You can buy pre-cooked chicken, bacon, and hardboiled eggs or you can make them in advance to save time.
- Divide the chicken salad between the slices of ham.
- Roll the ham slices and chicken salad and enjoy!
- Category: Lunch
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 322
- Fat: 19g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 0g
- Protein: 39g
Keywords: Low Carb Ham and Chicken Salad Wraps