Low Carb Cheesecake Filled Strawberries
The recipe for cheesecake filled strawberries is super simple and delicious!
- Prep Time: 10 minutes plus 30 minutes to chill
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Desserts
- Pour the almond flour onto a plate and spread out.
- Heat the cream cheese in the microwave for 15 seconds.
- Add the sugar-free vanilla syrup and mix.
- Use a spoon or pipette to add the cream cheese mixture into the strawberries.
- Press the top of your strawberry into the plate of almond flour.
- Do this to all your strawberries, then refrigerate for 30 minutes and enjoy!
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 180
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 5g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: Cheesecake Filled Strawberries