1. Dry and then season your lobster chunks with a pinch or two of salt in a bowl, then set aside.
2. In a medium skillet, add ghee and smashed garlic cloves, then bring to a medium heat and cook for about 5 minutes until browned. Discard, then cook the sliced garlic for about 45 seconds, and then the minced garlic for about 20 seconds, adding red pepper flakes at the same time.
3. Increase heat to medium-high and add lemon juice, chicken broth, a generous few pinches of salt and pepper, and bring back to a simmer. Add kohlrabi noodles and cook for about 5-10 minutes, simmering until the broth reduces and you’re back to an oil base.
4. Add lobster and toss until lobster is hot and cooked through (about 2 more minutes). Then toss with salt and a generous dose freshly cracked pepper, to taste.
5. Garnish or toss with fresh chopped basil and fresh Parmesan reggiano cheese, and enjoy right away!
Keywords: Lobster Scampi