Start by making the meatloaf:
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine chicken, crushed pork rinds, old bay, onions, parsley and almond flour in a bowl.
- Cut a large piece of parchment paper and spray with nonstick spray (I use a coconut oil spray)
- Chicken mixture will be moist, but try to lay it out into a large rectangle.
- In the middle, add celery, carrots and bleu cheese.
- Use one side of the parchment paper to lift one side of the meatloaf and fold it over.
- Do the same to the other side.
- Use the paper or your hands to smooth the meatloaf and close up the ends.
- Put in the oven until cooked through 180 degrees.
While your meatloaf is cooking, make the buffalo sauce:
- Add butter to a small saucepan over medium-low heat.
- Once the butter melts, stir the ingredients together and turn off the heat. Mix and then let sit, melding together, for another couple minutes. Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week, or toss over your favorite wings, cauliflower, or anything else you want to spice up!
- Once the meatloaf has reached 180 degrees, drizzle buffalo sauce and sprinkle extra blue cheese over the top to your taste preferences. Serve your buffalo chicken meatloaf with blue cheese dressing on the side and enjoy.