Lemon Parmesan-Crusted Fish Sticks
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 2 Servings 1x
- Category: Dinner
- extra virgin olive oil
- 1, large egg
- 1/2 cup, crushed fine pork rinds (used a blender or food processor)
- 1/4 cup, grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp almond flour
- 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- 4 tilapia fillets, rinsed, patted dry, and cut into 1 x 4-inch strips.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil. Place a wire rack over the baking sheet and lightly grease it with a little olive oil.
- In a small bowl, lightly beat the egg.
- In another small bowl, combine the crushed pork rinds, parmesan cheese, almond flour, and lemon pepper seasoning.
- The fish strips should be rinsed, patted dry, and cut into 1-by-4 inch strips. Dip each fish strip into the beaten egg, then into the dry mix, then place on the rack over the baking sheet.
- Bake the fish sticks for 15 minutes. Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
- Serving Size: 2
- Calories: 434
- Fat: 21g
- Carbohydrates: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 62g